8:12 p.m. CST -- Mr. Jackson, meet #45.
THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT FOLKS!! Dishing out some pain ...
Mr. Krabbenhoft's forearm shiver was followed by Marcus Landry's strong finish on a steal and a second jumper by Keaton Nankivil. I wish I could turn off the television right now and rest easy.
-- End transmission.
Big Ten’s top 40 players for the 2026-27 season: 30-21
-
With the start of the season rapidly approaching, UM Hoops and Inside the
Hall have partnered to bring you our annual preseason breakdown of the top
play...
2 days ago


Krabbenhoft's shot he threw at Jackson is about as brutish and classless as it comes. It's one thing to play tough. It's quite another to deck someone like that. But go ahead and be proud.
ReplyDeleteFor the record, I agree that the pick should have been a foul. It was excessively physical.
ReplyDeleteBut Jackson will be fine. This was not a Kermit Washington situation. I would never wish harm against any player ... even from Duke.