Visit Bucky's 5th Quarter Get fresh Badger content from me at Bucky's 5th Quarter.
Subscribe to the new RSS feed Subscribe to my RSS feed from the new site.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Slight Redesign

I made some tweaks to the site this weekend, mostly notable adding the left-hand column. That enabled me to add the tag cloud that I never got around to adding before.

All the sidebar content should be easier to see and get to now. Yes, there are a couple of ads, but also a better site search tool and more fluid ways to share content via ShareThis. Next task would be a new header banner, but no promises. Any feedback is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like the NCAA tournament's new 8-team "first-round" format?

What should Wisconsin do with the newly vacated scholarship?

Poll: Who will win the Big Ten?

Poll: Who was Wisconsin's first-half MVP (thru 16 games)?

Poll: How Many Regular Season games will wisconsin win in 2009-10?